Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Results 2018, Rank , Merit List , Cut off Marks Download Interview letter tsprrecruitment.in, TS Panchayat Secretary Results 2018 Today, Panchayat Secretary Postings Details, Download PDF Results Online
TSPRI will release the Panchayat Secretary Exam results on 18th December. Hence the competitors can keep checking the official website, www.tsprrecruitment.in. Aspirants can also check the score and rank obtained in the examination.
TS Jr. Panchayat Secretary Cutoff Marks (Qualifying Pass Marks) & Merit List 2018
The Telangana PSC will announce the cutoff marks of Panchayat Secretary Examination along with the result. Candidates have to score the qualifying marks/cutoff marks in the exam to get qualified in the test. The TS Panchayat Secretary cutoff marks will be based on the level of competition, the number of posts and other facts. TSPRRE will announce the cutoff marks soon. Aspirants can stay checking the official portal for more details.
How to download Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Results 2018 & Merit List?
Read more at: https://www.jntufastupdates.com/ts-junior-panchayat-secretary-results-2018/
2.Log in with the user id, password.
3. On the homepage, the latest notifications will be displayed.
4. TSPRRE Junior Panchayat Secretary Result 2018 link will be seen when the result is declared by the organization.
5. Click on the link and enter your hall ticket number; tap on the submit button.
6. The result gets downloaded.
7. Check the result, score and take a printout for further reference.
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
THE SELECTION OF CANDIDATES FOR APPOINTMENT TO THE POSTS WILL BE MADE BY EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) BASED ON OMR. THE FINAL SELECTION FOR THE POST WILL BE BASED ON TOTAL MARKS SECURED IN THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF PAPER-I & II.
1. The applicants will be subjected to written examination of Paper-I & Paper-II of Objective Type and the final selection will be made based on the total marks secured in all the (02) papers in the respective categories duly following the Rule of reservation.
2. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests of Paper-I & II. For each question for which a wrong answer is given by the candidate, one fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
3. Marks secured in Paper-I and Paper-II will be counted for preparation of Merit list.
4. All the vacancies are district specific. Candidates will be selected as per vacancies available in district, nativity, merit and reservations. Non-local quota candidates will be given the preference according to their merit for district opted by them subject to the availability of vacancy.